Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have all the part numbers for what is needed to use the YFZ radiator with the v1 turbo kit? I was going to use a radiator from a 1st gen YXZ but it appears they have removed the mounting holes on the frame. I'd just like a little larger radiator and a fan. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2019 YXZ1000R SS SE White
190 Posts
Not sure if you are going to be able to source any of it, but here is what seems to be the radiator Mount items (I think):
BAS-E244E-V0 Lower Clamp (Quantity 2)
BAS-E2518-V0 Lower Pump Bracket (Quantity 1)
BAS-E244E-T0 IC Upper Bracket Left (Quantity 1)
BAS-E244E-S0 IC Upper Bracket Right (Quantity 1)
B5H-F481H-00 Male Side w/Dampeners Installed (Quantity 2)
???-?????-?? Female Side w/Dampeners Installed (Quantity 2)

Let me know if you can get your hands on any of it, thinking's that its unlikely I was personally just going to fab up own mounting for it.

Rob

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great. I have a buddy who is a dealer so maybe he'll figure out how to get them. I'll send this to him and let you know what he says.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just an FYI about the PN's listed above.

This PN is both Male and Female clamps (you get both with the same PN):
B5H-F481H-00 Male/Female Side w/Dampeners Installed (Quantity 2)
NOTE: These are available all over as they are repurposed from the roof attachments, and having these are a great way to get started. I just ordered a couple from Ebay for ~$15 shipped.

These I can not find but it would be really nice to find these top 2 mounting brackets as it would set the position, and a custom lower mount would be super easy to figure out from there:
BAS-E244E-T0 IC Upper Bracket Left (Quantity 1)
BAS-E244E-S0 IC Upper Bracket Right (Quantity 1)

This is the lower radiator mount and while nice to source is not a big deal if can not:
BAS-E244E-V0 Lower Clamp (Quantity 2)
BAS-E2518-V0 Lower Pump Bracket (Quantity 1)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am doing the same upgrade for my V1 kit. I purchased this YFZ radiator and an oversized fan. I am planning on welding mounts to the frame. I am currently installing a HCR LT kit and will get to this upgrade after that is done. I will post as I do it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am doing the same upgrade for my V1 kit. I purchased this YFZ radiator and an oversized fan. I am planning on welding mounts to the frame. I am currently installing a HCR LT kit and will get to this upgrade after that is done. I will post as I do it.

Sweet. You may want to look into the YFZ450R radiator guard as well. Doesn't look like GYTR uses it as part of the Gen 2 kit, nor do I know if it can be shoehorned in with fitment (or how much it may restrict airflow), but it is like $10 and could help mud/sticks/etc from damaging the radiator:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts