Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first Yellow SE 1000R is in the service department getting assembled right now. We're pretty excited to make this think work in the mud. Waiting on our Rekluse clutch order
should be here in the next day or so. If you are in the Houston area and want to see it in person swing on by. I do not believe it will be on the floor long so hurry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry everybody the assembly was completed before I got back down stairs. But I did drive it. It is a beast. We are in mud country and have 2 ATV UTV parks in a 5 mile radius so we will be working hard to make this machine work in the mud. I will tell you 1st gear lugs pretty well, it has enough torque to idle around and over some small stuff. I am very familiar with the Reckluse and it will be perfect for that application. I should have some of those this week I think. Anyway cant wait to lift one and get some big tires on the ground.

·
Registered
762 Posts
MUST BE NlCE

·
Registered
348 Posts
This will be cool to see how versatile the YXZ might be in other extreme terrain keep us posted :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Sorry everybody the assembly was completed before I got back down stairs. But I did drive it. It is a beast. We are in mud country and have 2 ATV UTV parks in a 5 mile radius so we will be working hard to make this machine work in the mud. I will tell you 1st gear lugs pretty well, it has enough torque to idle around and over some small stuff. I am very familiar with the Reckluse and it will be perfect for that application. I should have some of those this week I think. Anyway cant wait to lift one and get some big tires on the ground.
Question if it has good torque why r u installing the reckluse clutch? do u think it will not do good in the mud with out it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We believe that the automatic feel of the Rekluse will be familiar to everyone. It will roll with no throttle but for slow riding all day at a park I would want a Rekluse for sure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts