Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be getting my YXZ in a couple weeks, went on line to order some goodies and no one has anything in stock? Does anyone know who has Yamaha parts available?

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is it that you are looking for? The axia alloy line is available and will work just be sure to order the correct size clamps, the stock cage is 1.75". We ran the 12" panoramic mirrors with sun visors and mounted a quick release fire extinguisher on our build. A lot of factory Yamaha accessories will become available this month as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Folding windshield
Storage box
Front and rear bumpers
Switch panel/stereo/speakers
Alternator

·
Registered
32 Posts
Could someone that has a YXZ or has looked, chime in, if the cross-bar behind the seats could be used for a harness bar. From one pic it looks like it could be adjusted up or down?
Anyone care to share your favorite mirrors? Found Seizmic mirrors online that look pretty good for the price ($150). Some others are just too much to me to spend on mirrors.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Could someone that has a YXZ or has looked, chime in, if the cross-bar behind the seats could be used for a harness bar. From one pic it looks like it could be adjusted up or down?
That's where I will be mounting harnesses when I get some.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Seizmic - they are on my list. Over on the RZR forum everyone is raving about quality. Yeah yeah I know not a great bar to measure product quality ;) But the lifetime warranty sounds good to me with all the trees I'm likely to "rub" against.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Seizmic - they are on my list. Over on the RZR forum everyone is raving about quality. Yeah yeah I know not a great bar to measure product quality ;) But the lifetime warranty sounds good to me with all the trees I'm likely to "rub" against.
Sounds good to me too- a bicycle mirror on helmet would work (no I didn't say that). Seems there are other accessories that high dollars are more justified.

·
Registered
299 Posts
The best mirrors I have ran and I've ran a ton are dragonfire mirrors. They are a nice rubber mounted mirror. We are going to try out Assault Mirrors on our YXZ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts