Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Spinning the tires even in 2nd!

RZR seems a little slow though. Kinda like when they were dogging the old XP900 to make the new 900 look like it killed it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yxz was obviously not stock hard to tell what all's done to the rzr if anything other than take the guys word for it. would like to see a couple more videos.... sounded like the yxz either short shifted or the gear spacing is farther apart than i originally thought.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Read the description on the video, the rzr has built internals, ported head plus one valves and its putting 105 hp to the ground. The yxz has exhaust and a fuel programmer. I'll see if I can copy what it has and paste it up here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i read it but really we are just taking this guys word for it.... hard to believe that a rzr with 105 hp to the ground is getting beat by something heavier with 83hp to the ground especially when the yxz bogged coming into second gear (think the driver short shifted it)

·
Registered
762 Posts
LOOKS LlKE THE RZR WAS A RACE VEHICLE.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Something just doesn't look right. The RZR looks too slow for being built up.

I'm not a YXZ hater, love the machine! Seen lots of RZR videos over the years and this one looks to run like a turd. (or they are dogging it)

·
Registered
753 Posts
It's ONE video... time will tell for sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It will be awesome if it's real, it was hard to hear if the rzr was giving it everything with the sound of the yxz over it!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Dasa racing motor in Polaris vs Yamaha yxz 1000r. Stock yxz with Dasa full exhaust and fuel programmer. Xp 1000 complete race works motor with 7/8 hole shots this year and won the championship in its class. 105 hp to the rear wheels.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts