Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO

Pulled this from facebook group (see below).

Guy reports it as BLOWN ENGINE.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just reporting what the guy who towed it in Glamis stated. It's clearly spelled out in English above.

Why hate on sharing what was reported ?

This is a discussion forum after all .. if it's false, I'm sure someone who was there will chime in on here any minute.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I bet the polaris go boys are loving this. The yamis are not bulletproof but I still will take one over polaris any day. His cousins neighbor through s up a red flag for me. Ill be lad when more light is shed on this one....

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree... Yamaha over polaris any day... depending on how you ride / terrain.

There are certainly more problems than I would have guessed though.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I'm just reporting what the guy who towed it in Glamis stated. It's clearly spelled out in English above.

This is a discussion forum after all .. if it's false, I'm sure someone who was there will chime in on here any minute.
LOL, not hating on anything. Just making the point that a car being towed can be many things.

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
There's idiots out there that can and will break anything. Truth be known, if the motor shelled I'll bet it directly resulted from the moron factor.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i would think a blown or malfunctioning clutch could easily be thought of as a toast motor by somebody that is new to this game

·
Registered
677 Posts
LOL, not hating on anything. Just making the point that a car being towed can be many things.

Nate
Alba Racing
Nate it is what it is. He just doesn't understand, But I hope since u explained it to him now maybe just maybe he will understand but I doubt it.

·
Registered
677 Posts

U have to try harder Mary because its not working. But please do keep trying. I need more laughs

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
No facts - it could be a guy that ran out of gas and some guy took a video of it. Social Media is the devil!

Everything on the internet is true!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Spending enough time on any forum would make me think everything is crap. After some time I can conclude my engine is crap and it will blow up, the clutch is weak and it will Granade can't rock crawl and popo's are a gift from the gods. Oh and if my engine and clutch fail, I'm a moron and Yamaha sucks. Gotta take all this with a grain. Mine runs flawlessly until it doesn't .

·
Registered
260 Posts
Spending enough time on any forum would make me think everything is crap. After some time I can conclude my engine is crap and it will blow up, the clutch is weak and it will Granade can't rock crawl and popo's are a gift from the gods. Oh and if my engine and clutch fail, I'm a moron and Yamaha sucks. Gotta take all this with a grain. Mine runs flawlessly until it doesn't .
Don't trip off it.. The OP's obvious goal is to irritate folks.. Kind of like Auto shop class in high school.... The age old Ford, Chevy and Mopar argument ..... Sooner or later you grow up and wish you had one of each sitting in your garage...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.