Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
wait wait wait ,

so now your telling me i need to shift it shift it , clutch clutch, hold my beer ,smoke my vapor pen , hang on to the steering wheel tight , watch out for people next to me and in front ,

u kids r great

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was wondering why your comments are so negative but then I looked at your signature and I see you have an XPT. That answers all questions there.
duck that pyle of chit , damn thing caught fire , i want new sxs ,

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree with the "driveline-slack" notion. My 14 T2 did the same, sounded the same. Almost exactly. Better shocks with better valving diminished the studder-lash big-time.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
wait wait wait ,

so now your telling me i need to shift it shift it , clutch clutch, hold my beer ,smoke my vapor pen , hang on to the steering wheel tight , watch out for people next to me and in front ,

u kids r great
I don't think you will be shifting anything soon. Obviously this slow, clanking, pos is not for you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
you guys sound like a bunck of old hens clucking how do we fix that , yamaha built a awsome maching and all you can do is bitch before you even drive one omg !!!!!! bitch bitch bitch , go to rugged race radios and get a head set radio and you wont have to hear any thing but whatever you listen to marvin gay ?
I see it more as combing over it, studying it and leaving no stone uncovered. Internet and video is the only source of info that many of us have at this stage of the game. I personally want to know and to explore everything I possible can about the yxz before I drop 20k on it. Because, no doubt there will be a ton of things we will discover with this first generation yxz.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you can afford a DUI I guess.....................................

Here in AZ they don't fuck around. They'll impound the vehicle and take you away.
I live in AZ too. I always find it strange that on all these SXS sites that people openly talk about drinking and driving. They even show pics of beer in their hands going down the trail. They wouldn't think about saying/doing that in a car on the road...but in a SXS I guess it's ok?!?! This is even after all the carnage SXS enthusiast suffer every year due to alcohol. Don't even get me started on the amount of people who don't even wear helmets. Ninety nine percent of us I bet are fathers...don't our children deserve better than this... and deserve for us to be around? Sigh... ok stepping off my soapbox now.

·
Registered
341 Posts
It sure is nice to live in the areas of America where freedom still rules and liberals are waaaaaay in the minority. Amazing how so many people are so concerned with what someone else is doing and worried about how they can control them to make them be like themselves, because of course they know best!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Drinking = poor choices. Exemplify that when you get behind the wheel. Just because you haven't been caught or had an accident yet doesn't mean it won't happen to you. Please be safe people. Dying doing what you loved isn't always cool. Been there done that...stupid plain and simple.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It sure is nice to live in the areas of America where freedom still rules and liberals are waaaaaay in the minority. Amazing how so many people are so concerned with what someone else is doing and worried about how they can control them to make them be like themselves, because of course they know best!
I couldn't agree with you more on this.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Drinking = poor choices. Exemplify that when you get behind the wheel. Just because you haven't been caught or had an accident yet doesn't mean it won't happen to you. Please be safe people. Dying doing what you loved isn't always cool. Been there done that...stupid plain and simple.
I don't totally disagree with you on some of your premise here, but this type of thinking is what leads us down the road of lawyers and no personal responsibility. Just because you haven't had any 1000's of different afflictions affect you, doesn't mean they won't. You've chosen to focus on drinking, which many in our society do, but there are THOUSANDS of choices people make daily that could end their's or someone else's life. It's a slippery slope argument. I don't have time to compose a dissertation on this, but it's this type of thinking that eventually leads to a loss of freedom and overarching government control. You can die doing most everything we do on a daily basis and sometimes there's too much focus on "what might happen". Bad can happen to anyone at anytime and that includes behavior dealing with and without choice making. I agree be safe, but sometimes the "safe police" can be the antithesis to poor choices.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You're calling me a liberal!! Liberals don't ride SXS's!! I'm about as far from that as you can be!! Also, I live in AZ... you want to tell me about freedoms. I can ride my SXS legally on the streets of AZ all while carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. And since you live somewhere where you have more freedoms than me... can you tell me where you can "legally" drink and drive your SXS?!?! Also... since your defending this stupidity that means you condone it. All of us have to pay when someone kills themselves doing stupid shit. My insurance goes up because I got to pay for actions of the few. Also, I don't want you to hit and kill me or one of my family members while your drunk. You are really going to defend people drinking and driving... ok... you do that. You may as well be defending Russian Roulette!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
You call the freedom to get drunk when riding SxS ... Are you for real ??? LOL
milos

·
Registered
106 Posts
You call the freedom to get drunk when riding SxS ... Are you for real ??? LOL
milos
Did anyone say anything about being "drunk"? Why did it have to go extreme there? I agreed, but on the part of people being overly concerned with others behavior. I didn't see anything about saying riding drunk was ok. That's certainly not what I meant. Just wondering where that came from.

41 - 60 of 112 Posts
About this Discussion
111 Replies
47 Participants
Zilla
Yamaha YXZ Forums
YXZ Talk Forum is the largest online community for Yamaha YXZ 1000 fans. Discuss turbocharging, suspension, drive train, and more!
Full Forum Listing