Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Wonder if it would have fallen over as easy if the sway bars were removed. For what they are trying to do with it out there it might help.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Machine after machine went and failed.

Not sure the Bighorns are the tires of choice for that wet slab section.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Machine after machine went and failed.

Not sure the Bighorns are the tires of choice for that wet slab section.
That's what I was thinking. Those tires killed it for him. NO grip when it counted. Wasn't for lack of power.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That's a famous climbing spot. There has been dozens of videos out there floating around of all kinds of utvs trying to make it up that.

Definitely not my cup of tee, but Im sure those guys say racing is way too hard on them. LoL

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Wonder if he was in diff lock? Didn't look like all of the tires were spinning at the same time?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Pisses me off just to watch this guy! And you wonder why some of these clutches are burning up? Geez.....unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Pisses me off just to watch this guy! And you wonder why some of these clutches are burning up? Geez.....unbelievable.
Really? Why?? His machine, it's the kind of running he enjoys. People like that will find the limit of the machine. Designed for it or not he's giving it hell and I bet he was having a blast doing it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really? Why?? His machine, it's the kind of running he enjoys. People like that will find the limit of the machine. Designed for it or not he's giving it hell and I bet he was having a blast doing it.
This is what he wants to do So be it. It's his .There r alot of videos at this place .People r hammering there machines . Some make it some don't Alot of broken axles and rollovers .But they choose to have fun on there own dime.It looks like a blast to me.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Boat ramp has been climbed many times by other UTVs.

It's not really abuse when you make it.

1st 30 seconds of this video... went right on up it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The second video looks dryer to me....less water. Can we presume that's a rekluse at work....pretty impressive! I would gladly attempt in someone else's machine!��

·
Registered
265 Posts
That was fun to watch, he was definitely hammering on it.

two things i was curious about, why did he back up so slow? if your going to hammer on it going up, might as well hammer on it backwards instead of doing the Austin Powers turn arounds. The other thing was he turning the wheel all the way to lock? it looked to me like he should have been able to turn sharper but maybe it was just the angle of the video.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts