Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

Registered
2020 ss
I too think this looks good. I鈥檓 wondering if anybody knows: won鈥檛 this decrease the amount of space between the lower front cross bar on the cage and the removable hood scoop thingy鈥? I can鈥檛 even get a pinky between mine at the moment and had to mod my cagewrx cage-(dicks) to get any clearance at all.

Registered
I too think this looks good. I鈥檓 wondering if anybody knows: won鈥檛 this decrease the amount of space between the lower front cross bar on the cage and the removable hood scoop thingy鈥? I can鈥檛 even get a pinky between mine at the moment and had to mod my cagewrx cage-(dicks) to get any clearance at all.
when I lifted my hood it definitely did decrease clearance. I have an LSK cage and although it is tight I can get the removable center hood section off relatively easily.

Registered
2016 3 pedal, 2017ss
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
My Madigan cage literally sits resting on the hood.

Registered
Quads, sand cars, 2020 yxz.
What a improvement. Never would come up with that one on my own. Less chance of larger tire scrub with taller tires. Free up the stock head lights from that low brow look and increase the lighting. Help with mud defense. And increase the approach angle.
So glad I found this thread.
Thank you.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts