Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just picked up the YXZ last weekend. Only have 7 hours on it so haven't really found out what it can do yet. Anyway, hey to everyone, and hope we all enjoy!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Another lucky one. I am waiting to see the blue n orange ones, But who knows when they will come. I hope that I am still young enough to drive one by the time they get here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha! I called my dealership while the release video was still playing on release day! Sent them some money, and it just showed up! Breaking in is SOOO hard to do, but I am a huge believer in it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting article. The guy makes some good points, but also misleads many people in the process also I'm sure. Anyway,,, I will continue with my style of break-in and then let it go!! It rained here all night, so may go find some mud today!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got enough hours on the yxz to feel ok with cranking it up! First thing I noticed was, it seems like the thro in the shifter feels much shorter when I'm getting on it?? Has anyone else felt this?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally got enough hours on the yxz to feel ok with cranking it up! First thing I noticed was, it seems like the thro in the shifter feels much shorter when I'm getting on it?? Has anyone else felt this?
Not sure if this is actually the case or if it was just in my head but I felt the same thing when moving pretty good. Also congrats on the new machine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts