Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking out of the box.................

I'm not saying this is going to happen but what if the SE models are the high speed geared models and the base models are going to be geared
a little lower and this is why no bead lock wheels do to less top end speed now it could be just price on the wheels to make the yxz cheaper but again
this is just think out of the box.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I really do not think Yamaha would do that, If they did that the consumer would have their balls. They want this YXZ to be a winner in every aspect. The se model is just their top of the line one with alittle extra stuff on it that's all. I am sure that they r all the same in hp ect ect.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was a photo of a blue and white model with mud flaps and my mind just started thinking let's see one yellow SE model now and two base models coming and a future silver SE model maybe to replace the 60 year anniversary yellow model for 2017 but again it's just me thinking out of the box not trying to stir the beans.... lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
The yxz in the picture you posted is the one that yamaha uses to push their accessories to display them. Has the flares, bumpers, mirrors, and so forth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts