Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's opening weekend at Glamis for the 2015-16 season and I really want to hear the good, the bad, the ugly how this machine performed out in the dunes compared to it's competition....

I'm just suprised nobody has posted any updates about their YXZ at Glamis and how they ran!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Been lots of posts about the YXZ in Glamis... 65+ mph down sand highway, 43 mph up Olds hill... 70+mph coming down olds through the whoops.. Cats ass!!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Depends on who you ask but everything I've heard is the YXZ dominated. I know Alba Nate will be posting some video. I guess his monster spanked a RZR that had an 1800cc V4 engine. Corry Weller's cars were flawless all weekend. It also takes time to get the video's out and most people drove home today. So I'm sure they are dead tired. I'm sure we'll be seeing them in a day or 2.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Desertdog,,,, I'm looking forward to seeing some videos and getting some real feedback, since I'm on the fence between an xpt or this yxz. I've owned and driven an xp9 and xp1, however not happy what I'm hearing about the new xpt overheat issues. I know the yxz is not perfect, however I'm looking for the best desert/dune machine for my money that I can run and not sit in the shop!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts