Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
The Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec side-by-side (SxS) vehicle production is in Yamaha’s U.S. factory in Newnan, GA. I would assume that is where the new YXZ is going to be built as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So there's not a person in the factory that's leaked a better pic or answered anyone's questions about a 4 seater? That's employee dedication right there.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Everything that I've read about Yamaha states that they have moved all of their atv/utv production to the Georgia facility including engine assembly... Its a pretty impressive plant southwest of Atlanta in Newnan. Ive even explored the possibility of applying there! lol
Well get busy with that application. We need an insider with the balls to leak photo's to us!! lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bet you could get a lot of members on here to write up a recommendation for you!

Everything that I've read about Yamaha states that they have moved all of their atv/utv production to the Georgia facility including engine assembly... Its a pretty impressive plant southwest of Atlanta in Newnan. Ive even explored the possibility of applying there! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts