Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son made a quick ride along video of some not so exciting riding behind our house. There is some vibration on the audio but it's probably the best quality around so far. Some trails and a wash. More video to come of a few little hill climbs too. And then some nice follow along video in Ocotillo Wells this weekend.
Damn this thing is fun!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
My son made a quick ride along video of some not so exciting riding behind our house. There is some vibration on the audio but it's probably the best quality around so far. Some trails and a wash. More video to come of a few little hill climbs too. And then some nice follow along video in Ocotillo Wells this weekend.
Damn this thing is fun!! :cool:
How come you don't "bitchslap" the shifter like the other guy in the test video? LOL!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How come you don't "bitchslap" the shifter like the other guy in the test video? LOL!
Maybe by the weekend I will. haha. I also had to take it somewhat easy due to local mountain bike riders and kids coming home from school.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Man... that shifting looks fun. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The big question, did he get to drive it? Bet he was dying to try it out.

No mullets, helmets and seatbelts on too?

JK, thanks for posting! Looks like fun.
Yes!! Normal people with Gopros!
Of course he wants to drive but we have to work on his clutch skills. He's 14 and can drive a manual so he's gonna be a happy camper in Ocotillo this weekend. I trust he will do just fine.

·
Registered
677 Posts
That was awesome so glad to see some video's, trans doesn't sound that noisy to me, The gearing sounds good to me. This thing is sounding better n better. Wanting it more n more. Thanks for the video n can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What dealership did you get it from? Was told mine should arrive this week and am trying to get an idea of the shipping pattern lol I'm getting anxious waiting :rolleyes:
Is the break-in just like 1/2 throttle for the first few hours?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What dealership did you get it from? Was told mine should arrive this week and am trying to get an idea of the shipping pattern lol I'm getting anxious waiting :rolleyes:
Is the break-in just like 1/2 throttle for the first few hours?
Temecula Motorsports. It was actually sold but financing fell through and I got bumped up. They have a ton of deposits so I can't imagine how long people are realistically gonna wait for these. It's been about a week since they got this one and I was there today and no more are in sight. I think they just pop up on a truck.
Break in is 5000rpms and below for the first 10 or so hours. I was taking it easy in the videos.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the forum....... I can't wait to see the video you get this weekend it's like waiting for the next yxz tv episode :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts