Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at switching my yxz from a supercharger to a turbo what turbo is everyone using looking at dropping compression this winter and want to get a few rides in looking to run just pump gas 93

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked with red line about tuning it and we talked and a turbo would be better bc mine is getting worn out and looking for better performance

·
Registered
191 Posts
I really like my GYTR. Everyone I give a ride in it is extremely impressed with the it. The difference between my packard SC and the GYTR is night and day difference. More power everywhere. If its the Redline racing in Oregon, ask him about CJs yxz.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like my GYTR. Everyone I give a ride in it is extremely impressed with the it. The difference between my packard SC and the GYTR is night and day difference. More power everywhere. If its the Redline racing in Oregon, ask him about CJs yxz.
No it red line wi

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I have had my Hurricane 190 turbo since 2016 - amazing torque and power and has been reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had my Hurricane 190 turbo since 2016 - amazing torque and power and has been reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just picked up a td04 im going to use

1 - 7 of 7 Posts