Yamaha YXZ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE. l BET THEY ALREADY HAVE ONE BUILD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would imagine that with the success of the 4 seater other manufacturers have had, Yamaha will release one. The question is when? And how much? And how big will it be? These things are getting huge and there are many people who can't fit them in their toy haulers.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would imagine that with the success of the 4 seater other manufacturers have had, Yamaha will release one. The question is when? And how much? And how big will it be? These things are getting huge and there are many people who can't fit them in their toy haulers.
This a great point, we just bought a new toy hauler, and most models have a 10' or 12' garage only. Only a few models available that have a 14' garage. There are open floor plans as well, but most aren't as roomy.

·
Registered
753 Posts
LOL

Try getting 2 SxS in today's toyhaulers.

Mission impossible.

More toyhauler builders need to build boxes for 20' cargo... they're rare.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's why we have stuck with blowup matresses in a 30' enclosed. Sure we lack some nice stuff but we get there in one vehicle!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I think the manufacturers have figured that people that need that much cargo room usually get an enclosed trailer and tow with a MH or something else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts