Yamaha YXZ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer had 4 YXZ's in stock yesterday. I bought 8 Yamaha's from Outdoor Sports in Prescott Valley Arizona in the last 19 years. They don't add on those stupid fees like set up, extra profit, etc. Just shipping, sales tax, and a doc fee. They sell a lot of Yamahas and I think about 5 or 6 YXZ's so far. I see on the forums where some Yamaha and Honda dealers are adding huge mark ups on the new models.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They get and sell a lot and got the factory preproduction demo first then it went to the Phoenix stores the next day. They are one of the top selling stores in the South West.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FYI talked to Pace Offroad yesterday, They have one coming in soon. But are going to sell it. Too busy with everything else going on. Give them a call if interested 704-680-6959 ask for Billy.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Outdoor Sports got one in September and kept it for display. Several top selling dealers got one in September. They got 7 or 8 more this month and will get more next month being a top Yamaha sales store. If any of you local guys are tired of waiting they have good OTD pricing. I think the Blue ones will be out in late December or early January.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My dealer had 4 YXZ's in stock yesterday. I bought 8 Yamaha's from Outdoor Sports in Prescott Valley Arizona in the last 19 years. They don't add on those stupid fees like set up, extra profit, etc. Just shipping, sales tax, and a doc fee. They sell a lot of Yamahas and I think about 5 or 6 YXZ's so far. I see on the forums where some Yamaha and Honda dealers are adding huge mark ups on the new models.
Still have 2 in stock and one more coming in next week. They sold and delivered 6 Yellow SE models so far.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Outdoor Sports sold 2 or maybe 3 of the Blue & White but I don't think they will get to the dealers for another month or more. Being a top selling Yamaha dealer they will get more Yellow SE models this year.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Outdoor Sports sold 2 or maybe 3 of the Blue & White but I don't think they will get to the dealers for another month or more. Being a top selling Yamaha dealer they will get more Yellow SE models this year.
My dealer told me he expects the B&W and Orange within the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Outdoor Sports in Prescott Valley Arizona has 3 Yellows and 4 Blues in stock. They should have the Orange model in a week or so. They don't add on those stupid fees like set up, extra profit, etc. Just shipping, sales tax, and a doc fee. If there isn't a YXZ trail version by June and no Honda sport models I will probably buy a Orange one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
While searching the net - I found a dealership out by Buffalo, NY selling the YXZ's and all Yamaha products at invoice or below dealer costs. Called and spoke to a TJ who verified the prices as they sell in high volume and having this sale. You can talk to TJ or Don Jr (owner or owner's son) ..was a very good call and pricing was pretty aggressive. Now at least I know what invoice pricing is for the dealers. Tell them these forums sent you and maybe they'll discount more.

Here is the Clist ad below -
Why Purchase a inferior product when you can buy a high Quality Yamaha product for dealer invoice. Yamaha is #1 in Quality, #1 in Reliability, # 1 Durability and now # 1 in Performance in the UTV market place. Why Settle for less.

New 2016 Yamaha Wolverine...........................................Retail $10,999.00..............Dealer Invoice $10,154.00.......Our Price $9999.00

New 2016 Yamaha Wolverine Camo, EPS R-Spec...........Retail $13,799.00..............Dealer Invoice $12,493.00.......Our Price $12,199.00

New Yamaha Viking EPS Demo.......................................Retail $12,999.00..............Dealer Invoice $11,809.00.......Our Price $10,999.00

New 2016 Yamaha Viking EPS.........................................Retail $12,999.00.............Dealer Invoice $11,809.00.......Our Price $11,699.00

New 2016 Yamaha Viking Camo EPS..............................Retail $13,599.00.............Dealer Invoice $12,322.00.......Our Price $12,199.00

New 2016 Yamaha Viking Special Edition.......................Retail $14,049.00..............Dealer Invoice $12,707.00.......Our Price $12,499.00

New 2016 Yamaha YXZ1000R SE. yel/white..................Retail $21,599.00..............Dealer Invoice $19,162.00.......Our Price $18,998.00.
With Free Power washer

New 2016 Yamaha YXZ1000R ..Blue/white....................Retail $19,999.00..............Dealer Invoice $17,794.00......Our Price $17,749.00

Don George's Sports center
10295 Main St Clarence NY

·
Registered
6 Posts
Outdoor Sports in Prescott Valley Arizona has 3 Yellows and 4 Blues in stock. They should have the Orange model in a week or so. They don't add on those stupid fees like set up, extra profit, etc. Just shipping, sales tax, and a doc fee. If there isn't a YXZ trail version by June and no Honda sport models I will probably buy a Orange one.
Any idea on what they would sell one in a crate for going out of state?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't know. Call them. I think the dealers have to do a setup but that may just be installing the roll cage and checking the fluids.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts